Annual Celebration of Life Dinner
at the North Canton Medical Center, Education Building A (last building at the top of the hill), 6046 Whipple Ave NW, North Canton, Ohio
- 5:00 Set up – Please come early and help us prepare for the party.
- 6:30 Benediction and Dinner starts
- 7:00 Dianne Phillips will talk about Lifebanc and Pat Summers will describe her life as a liver recipient 7:40 Recognition of living donors
- 7:50 Dedication of ornaments by organ recipients or their loved ones
- 8:15 50/50 drawing and drawing for door prizes
- 8:30 Cleanup
- Trio will provide broasted chicken and beverages.
- Please bring a covered dish or desert for all to share.
- Please RSVP to Mary Fread at 330-453-8214 or transplant (at) neo.rr.com , or Walt Hinkel at 330-497-7815 or wwh99 (at) aol.com to tell us how many guests will attend with you and what covered dish or desert you will bring.